"When in doubt, iterate it out."
My whole life, I have been a type A, overachieving individual. I worked a full-time job through undergrad and graduate school so I know what hard work is.
I am originally from New England which means I say wicked a lot and my favorite thing to do is help people build businesses and assist in turning a once profitable businesses that has fallen on unprofitable hard times back into a profit making powerhouse.
I am not just a Tech Executive & Growth Marketer (which just means I'm good at marketing), I am an attention hacker, a Brand builder, a problem solver, cost cutter, NFT Advisor, Collector & Corporate Blockchain Advisor.
I Consult on NFT projects Strategy & Influence Marketing, web 3 web building, optimize your user flows, reduce your your reliance on outside 3rd party systems and automated everything with internal processes which makes your company more valuable as I map out proprietary software to build just for you.
"Focus on what matters. Automate the rest."
1. LowerMyBills (company scaled over 10x in 3 yrs and sold to Experian for $380M).
2. MySpace (Intermix Media scaled 30x in 2.5 years and was sold to Fox Media for $580M).
3. Traffic Marketplace (scaled 3x in 2.5 yrs and sold to Epic Media for $580M).
4. Engage: BDR - Founder & CEO of international Ad Network. Went public in 2014.
5. Sony Pictures - scaled Crackle.com 4.5x in 2 yrs & is now their digital Hub for content.
6. Atari - Head of Global Marketing | Converted Atari from big $$ console games into mobile. Launched Atari's first mobile success - Atari's Greatest hits as well as countless other mobile & Social games.
7. Hellomusic.com (scaled user base 4x in 11 months, took social media channels from $0 in daily revenue to 25% of daily revenue Company Sold in 2014 for an undisclosed amount.
8. Silicon Beach - Founder & CEO. Scaled group from 0 people to 100,000 in SoCal in 4 years with zero ad spend. Business partnerships: Google, Facebook, Uber, Fair.com, Honest, Lyft, HTC, Evite, Lime Bikes, Redbull, Fullscreen, Waze. Exited in 2019.
9. Statas - Influencer Ad Network founded in 2014. Developed Self-serve influence platform catering to long tail influencers as well as managed alpha influencer brand programs catering to large fortune 1,000 company campaigns. Exited in 2017.
10. Founder of a National Tech Networking Organizational with monthly events in 28 cities with 650K members built organically. Exited in 2019.
11. Web3, Blockchain, NFT & Fintech consultant. Aug 2020 - Present
12. Top twitter Space Host with over 3200 hours since April 2021 - Present
13. Stealth mode. (launching in 2022).
"People call me obsessed. Companies call me for advice."