"When in doubt, iterate it out."
Pleasure to meet you.
My whole life, I have been a type A, overachieving individual. I worked a full-time job through undergrad and graduate school so I know what hard work is.
I am originally from New England which means I say wicked a lot and my favorite thing to do is help people build businesses and assist in turning a once profitable businesses that has fallen on unprofitable hard times back into a profit making powerhouse.
I Have lead operations and marketing for iconic brands such as Atari & Sony Pictures as well as being an executive at 3 Dotcom's that all sold for over $400 million or more. From what I've learned, I can help you scale your business very quickly, even when your budgets are tight.
I am not just a Growth Hacker (which just means I'm good at marketing), I am an attention hacker, a Brand builder, a problem solver, cost cutter, Corporate Blockchain & Crypto Advisor.
I optimize your user flows, reduce your your reliance on outside 3rd party systems and automated everything with internal processes which makes your company more valuable as I map out proprietary software to build just for you.
"Focus on what matters most. Automate the rest."
1. LowerMyBills (company scaled over 10x in 3 yrs and sold to Experian for $380M).
2. MySpace (Intermix Media scaled 30x in 2.5 years and was sold to Fox Media for $580M).
3. Traffic Marketplace (scaled 3x in 2.5 yrs and sold to Epic Media for $580M).
4. Engage: BDR - Founder & CEO of international Ad Network. Went public in 2014.
5. Sony Pictures - scaled Crackle.com 4.5x in 2 yrs & is now their digital Hub for content.
6. Atari - Head of Global Marketing | Converted Atari from big $$ console games into mobile. Launched Atari's first mobile success - Atari's Greatest hits as well as countless other mobile & Social games.
7. Hellomusic.com (scaled user base 4x in 11 months, took social media channels from $0 in daily revenue to 25% of daily revenue Company Sold in 2014 for an undisclosed amount.
8. Silicon Beach - Founder & CEO. Scaled group from 0 people to 100,000 in SoCal in 4 years with zero ad spend. Business partnerships: Google, Facebook, Uber, Fair.com, Honest, Lyft, HTC, Evite, Lime Bikes, Redbull, Fullscreen, Waze. Exited in 2019.
9. Statas - Influencer Ad Network founded in 2014. Developed Self-serve influence platform catering to long tail influencers as well as managed alpha influencer brand programs catering to large fortune 1,000 company campaigns. Exited in 2017.
10. Founder of a National Tech Networking Organizational with monthly events in 28 cities with 650K members built organically. Exited in 2019.
11. Stealth mode. (launching in August 2021).
"People call me obsessed, Companies call me for me advice."